Deal of the Week!
Ski and Snowboard Department Info
Whether you are planning your first day on the bunny slope or searching for deep powder lines in the backcountry, the Ski and Board Shop at Yeager’s has the gear that you need. We carry new equipment from top brands in Alpine Ski, Snowboard, XC Ski and Snowshoeing. Our rental shop offers daily and seasonal packages for beginner/intermediate skiers and riders, as well as a demo fleet of high performance equipment for taking on the deepest snow the Northwest has to offer. Yeager’s offer’s full service ski and board waxing,tuning and repair, as well as custom bootfitting services using Superfeet, Sidas and Intuition products.
SKI & SNOWBOARD SERVICES / REPAIR
- Performance Hotwax w/ D-Funk’s Speedwax $20
- Custom Edge Tune $25
- Base Grind, Edge tune and Wax $40
- Stone Grind (Performance Finish), Edge tune and Wax $50
- Mount (New) $50
- Remount (Used Skis/Binding) $70
- Binding Adjustment and Calibration: $25
- Mount w/ Purchase (ski and binding) FREE
- Mount w/ Purchase (binding only) $20
- Salomon USA
- K2 Snowboards
- Rome Snowboard Design Syndicate
- Smith Optics
- BackCountry Access
- Columbia Ski Apparel
- One Ball Jay Wax
- Sidas Custom Footbeds
Clearance Deals - Stop in or Call for more information!
- Salomon BBR 10.0 177cm. Blue/Green. All mountain ski, good in deep snow/crud. New. $349.50 - Reg. $699.99
- Salomon Rockette 170cm. Pink/White/Black. Great for Baker, soft flex, Women's powder ski. New. $325.00 - Reg $699.99
- Liberty Double Helix 174cm. Green/Red. All mountain, any condition; great for Baker! New. $390.00 - Reg. $779.00
- Liberty Variant 179cm. Black. Stiffer ski, charge hard on groomer & crud. Good in deep snow too. New. $400.00 - Reg. $799.00
- Liberty Genome 187cm. Green/Orange. Powder Ski, good in deep conditions, lots of rocker in the tip. New. $480.00 - Reg. $799.00
- K2 Bright Light 151cm. Red Gradient. Womens board, all terrain, all mountain; twin tip. New. $216.00
Meet Dylan Rees
Dylan’s love of the outdoors permeates through his daily experience. Raised in the hills of western New York, Dylan has followed his passion for wild places to the mountains to Vermont, Colorado and California, but now calls Bellingham home. An avid kayaker, Dylan has used his time in Bellingham to attain the American Canoe Association’s Level 3 Coastal Kayak Instruction Certification. He has reached out into the local community through board membership, instruction and guiding at the Bellingham Community Boating Center and Participation with W.A.K.E, Bellingham’s non-profit paddling club. As the head of Yeager’s Paddle sports department, he has strived to provide a wide selection of products from the top brands in the industry. Highly trained staff can assist customers in making the best choices for safe and fun watercraft that are appropriate for their needs.