KAYAKS, CANOES & SUP
Meet our staff at a local lake for a supervised test drive of up to three kayak models. We will transport the kayaks and provide paddles and PFD’s. Rate is $70, which can be applied to the purchase price* Call or email for availability and scheduling. Corey Salas 360-733-1080 firstname.lastname@example.org
*not to be combined with other offers or promotions
Sit-on-Top Kayak Pricing:
In-store rental hours 9:30am-5:30pm (10:30-4:30 Sundays) If a rental is picked-up before noon, it is due by noon the following day. If a rental is picked-up after noon, it is due by five the following day. Rentals may be checked-out half an hour after our store opens through half an hour before closing
- Tandem and Specialty Kayaks: $70/24 hours, $35 for additional days.
- Hobie/NuCanoe kayaks, Dogfish boats and Hobie Eclipse SUP boards: $70/24 hours, $35 for additional days
- Single-person kayaks and SUP boards: $50/24 hours, $25 for additional days.
- Extra PFD: $5
- Extra paddle: $5
- Carbon fiber or fiberglass paddle: $15
Rentals come with PFD’s, paddles and any kayak-specific gear. Transportation gear and securing is the customer’s responsibility, however we are happy to give recommendations and have universal gear options if customer’s do not have a roof-rack system or truck bed. Sorry no discount for partial day rentals. Available during regular store hours.
For reservations contact the paddle shop staff: 360.733.1080
Lake Padden Rentals (June 14th - September 2nd, 2019)
-Regular Summer Hours: Friday- Sunday 12pm – 7pm Last checkout is at 6.
-Daily operations will be weather dependent. Yeager’s staff reserve the option to cancel rentals in the case of rain or excessive wind. Please give us a call at (360)733-1080, or check our Facebook for updates.
-We accept cash or card on site.
- Tandem Sit-on-Top & Fishing Kayaks: $22 per hour.
- Single Sit-on-Top & Stand-up Paddleboards: $17 per hour.
- Hobie Eclipse (Pedal driven Stand-up Paddleboard): $22 per hour.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY